If it is your organization's desire to be an education partner with ESC Region 11, you may wish to become a corporate sponsor of one of our events or activities.
As one of 20 education service centers in the State of Texas, we serve public school districts and charter campuses primarily in 10 counties in North-Central Texas. The Region 11 area includes 598,572 total students and 76,252 educational personnel.
ESC Region 11 hosts multiple activities, conferences, and events throughout the year. As a sponsor of one or more of these events, you will increase your company's visibility, and you'll gain face-to-face access to established school leaders, classroom educators, and most other employee groups in a district or school. A few of the events are:
- Administrative Assistants/Secretaries Conference
- Counselor/Advisor Summit
- e-Merge : Fusing Technology and Pedagogy
- Farm Fresh Summit (Child Nutrition)
- INSIGHT - Instructional Leaders Meeting
- Library iCon
- Literacy Events
- Math & Science Leadership Meetings
- Mathematics Mini-Conference P
- RIME Digital Learning Experience
- STEAM Carnival
- Superintendents' Fall Conference
- TASA/Superintendent Study Group Meeting
- Technology Safety & Security Summit
- Technology Task Force Meeting
- Technology Vendor Fair
- TexQuest Mini-Conference
We invite you to review the guidelines for sponsors, which can be found on the left navigation panel of this page. After review, feel free to complete the application form. While completing the form does not guarantee a partnership agreement, it will put your company's name on the list for review and approval. Once approved, we will reach out by phone or email to work out the details. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to working with you!