College, Career, and Military Readiness
- CCMR Performance Reporting FAQ's and recordings
- HB3 CCMR TEA Updates
- CCMR Verifier Guide Handout
- ESC Region 11 Assessment, Accountability & School Improvement
- ESC Region 11 Career and Technical Education
- ESC Region 11 Counseling
- TEA Administrator Resources
- TEA HB 3 in 30 Website
- Released FAQ about U.S. Armed Forces Enlistment Guidance
Released 10/5/2020 Updated U.S. Armed Forces Enlistment Guidance (REVERSED- See above)
- House Bill (HB 3) Implementation: Texas Success Initiative Assessment (TSIA) Reimbursement Request - June 4, 2020 Release
- Performance Reporting Updates Released - May 2020 Updates
2020 Accountability Manual Updates
Chapters 1–11 of the 2020 Accountability Manual are now available. Because of the required administrative rulemaking process, these chapters are not yet final. The public comment period on the proposed rules (including the manual) opened on Friday, May 1, 2020, and closes on Monday, June 1, 2020. Public comments may be made through the TEA website or to email@example.com.
Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) Waiver Request. Texas is requesting that for the 2019–2020 school year, federal assessment, accountability, and federal identification of schools for improvement requirements be waived in recognition of the unprecedented impact of COVID-19.