Highly Mobile & At-Risk Students
The purpose of the Highly Mobile & At-Risk Students Division is to increase awareness, build capacity, and improve TEA supports, resources, and tools available for Texas schools to address the unique needs and statutory requirements of highly mobile and at-risk students. Ultimately, the Division exists to improve the school experience and education outcomes of all highly mobile and at-risk students in Texas public schools.
TEA Highly Mobile & At-Risk Students Division Website
The Highly Mobile & At-Risk Students Division includes the following programs:
TEA has released guidance on Engaging Highly Mobile and At-Risk Students. The guide includes information regarding:
- Utilizing District Reporting and Data for Strategic Planning
- Mitigating Transitional Barriers to Support Academic Achievement
- Uncontactable Students | Drop-Out Prevention and Invention
- Student Support Teams
- Home Visit Safety Procedures and Protocols
- Innovative Outreach Efforts
- Establishing Protocols for Concerns
- Effective Practices to Support Student Basic Needs
Click here to download the Engaging Highly Mobile and At-Risk Guide.