The Migrant Program is designed to help migrant students overcome the challenges of mobility, cultural and language barriers, social isolation, and other difficulties associated with migratory life, in order to succeed in school, and to successfully transition to post- secondary education.
- Migrant Education Program Parent Guide
- General Program Requirements/Activities
- TEA Letter to the Administrator
- Priority for Services Plan of Action
- Identification and Recruitment
Please email all Occupational Surveys to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 817-740-3622 or call 817-740-7598 to have someone pick them up.