Social Media & Listserv Subscriptions
Other ESC Facebook Accounts:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Canvas Corner
- Continuous Improvement
- Child Nutrition
- Early Childhood
- Federal Programs
- GoLead11 - Certification
- GoTeach 11 - Certification
- Library Services
- Migrant Education
- Print Services
- The REACH Project
- Social Studies
- Texas Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Texas State Leadership Services for Blind and Visually Impaired
- Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments
- URockEdu Digital Team
Audience-Specific ESC Facebook Groups:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
Other ESC Instagram Accounts:
Other ESC Twitter Accounts:
- Bilingual/ESL @ESC11Bil_ESL
- Canvas @esc11Canvas
- Charter Schools @ESC11Charters
- Connect2Texas @connect2texas
- Continuous Improvement @ESCR11_CI
- Counselors @ESCR11Counselors
- CTE @ESC11CTE
- Early Childhood @ESCR11_EC
- ELAR @R11ELAR
- GoLead11 Certification @GoLead11
- GoTeach11 Certification @GoTeach11
- Gifted & Talented @r11gifted
- Health & Safety @ESC11HealthSafe
- Inclusive Service @ESC11Inclusion
- Library Services @ESC11Library
- Math @r11math
- Principals @r11prins
- The REACH Project @ESC11REACH
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! @SeemeKnowmeBEME
- Science @ESC11Science
- Social Studies @ESC11SS
- Special Education @ESCSpEdRocks
- Texas Lesson Study @11TXLessonStudy
- Transition @R11Transition
- Transportation @ESC11SchoolBus
- TREC @trectexas
- TxTracts @txtracts
- URockEdu Digital Team @URockEdu
Thanks for visiting the Education Service Center Region 11 Social Media page. We encourage comments about topics that we post. This site and all social media accounts are maintained and moderated by the ESC Region 11 Communications Department. Our social media accounts provide information and photos about the service center, workshops, and programs and feature the successes of our school districts and charter schools. Posts about school and charter activities, programs, and successes are provided by those organizations and reposted on our page. The ESC Region 11 social media content is updated frequently, and the page is used to relay important announcements.
Posted comments must comply with the following regulations:
- Comments shall be limited to the topic of a specific posting made by the site administrator. If you have an unrelated question or comment, please send those to email@example.com.
- Comments are not allowed if they include profanity, threatening words, vulgar language, or inappropriate language or content.
- Comments are not allowed if they include specific allegations, a personal attack, or accusations about an employee, student, parent, employee, school district or charter school, community member, or the Education Service Center. Submit specific complaints regarding the ESC to Executive Director Dr. Clyde W. Steelman Jr., firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at 1451 S. Cherry Lane, White Settlement, TX 76108.
- Comments are not allowed if they include offensive language that targets specific groups of people, such as ethnic, religious, or racial groups.
- Comments are not allowed if they include spam or advertisements.
- Comments with links to other sites will be screened by the site administrator and allowed at the site administrator's discretion.
- Photographs posted will be screened by the site administrator and removed if deemed inappropriate.
- Reporters and other persons seeking responses to questions or requests are asked to send questions to the Public Information Officer at email@example.com.
- Comments promoting or attacking electoral campaigns or candidates are not allowed, nor are comments attacking elected officials.
- Participants are responsible for what they post. Comments must not breach any law, confidentiality, or copyright.