State Performance Plan Technical Assistance
This page is dedicated to current information, instructions, and guidance related to State Performance Plan Indicators 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, and 14.
- Information regarding each indicator can be accessed by selecting a menu item on the left.
- As submissions windows are different for indicators requiring data input, please click this link Data Source and Collection Schedule (PDF 26KB) to verify due dates.
- Remember: SPP submissions may be required even if you have no students to report.
Right NOW! News You Can Use:
Join our new podcast series: Special Education @11.
- June 2019 - Pam Humphrey and Lynn Sullivan discuss State Performance Plan Indicators 7 and 12. SPP Indicators 7 and 12: Through the Lens of Results-Driven Accountability
- July 2019 - Carla Johnson and Pam Humphrey discuss new information related to SPP Indicator 14, and the new data collection process in the Texas Student Data System(TSDS). What is up with State Performance Plan Indicator 14?
Click here for July 2019 Revised FAQ for SPP 11: NEW SPP 11 FAQ
- Texas - PBMAS district reports - PPCD Service Location Code (SPP 6) is part of PBMAS formula
- Federal - SPP district profile reports - provide annual summary report for districts.
All Districts and Charter Schools, contact any team member for technical assistance regarding the indicators.
- Stefanie Cassels (SPP 11) 817-740-7569
- Lynn Sullivan (SPP 6,7,11,12) 817-740-7551
- Pam Humphrey (SPP 13, 14) 817-740-7574
- Carla Johnson (SPP 14) 817-740-3614
Want a quick overview of SPP 12, 7, and 6? Here's the presentation with notes from April 2019.
Need assistance with TEAL/TEASE?Last edited July 18, 2019