State Performance Plan Indicators
This page is dedicated to current information, instructions, and guidance related to State Performance Plan Indicators 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, and 14.
- Information regarding each indicator can be accessed by selecting a menu item on the left.
- Information related to the SPP data collection and COVID-19 can be found on the COVID-19 Support: Special Education webpage.
- Remember: SPP submissions may be required even if you have no students to report.
Join our new podcast series: Special Education @11
- June 2019 - Pam Humphrey and Lynn Sullivan discuss State Performance Plan Indicators 7 and 12. SPP Indicators 7 and 12: Through the Lens of Results-Driven Accountability.
- June 2019 Pam Humphrey and Carla Johnson discuss State Performance Plan Indicator 14: What Is Up with SPP Indicator 14?
Click here for July 2019 Revised FAQ for SPP 11: NEW SPP 11 FAQ
- Texas - PBMAS district reports - PPCD Service Location Code (SPP 6) is part of PBMAS formula
- Federal - SPP district profile reports - provides annual summary reports for districts.
- Early Childhood Outcomes SPP 7 - April 15, 2020
All Districts and Charter Schools, contact any team member for technical assistance regarding the indicators.
- Robin Hudson (SPP 11 & 12) 817-740-3603
- Katie Adams (SPP 7) 817-740-7625
- Carla Johnson (SPP 13 & 14) 817-740-3614
Want a quick overview of SPP 12, 7, and 6? Here's the presentation with notes from April 2019.