General Information - SPP Indicator 12
SPPI 12: Measure
State Performance Plan Indicator (SPPI) 12 measures the percent of children referred by Part C prior to age 3, who are found eligible for Part B, and who have an Individualized Education Program (IEP) developed and implemented by their third birthdays.
SPPI 12: Data Source
Local education agencies submit early childhood transition compliance data through the SPPI 12 online application in the Texas Education Agency Login (TEAL).
SPPI 12: Resources
TEAL Application Resources
- SPPI 12 ECI to LEA Transition Flowchart
- SPPI 12 Frequently Asked Questions
- SPPI 12 Instructions for Entering Data
- SPPI 12 Data Integrity Checklist
- Early Childhood Technical Assistance (ECTA) Center
- Federal IDEA Part B Transition Requirements for Late Referral to Part C
- OSEP Resources on Transition
For additional assistance on State Performance Plan 11 please contact Stephanie Cassels at 817-740-7569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.