Degrees and Certifications:
Bilingual/English as a Second Language
ESC Region 11 English Learner Support Team provides technical assistance and professional learning opportunities for leaders and educators in Region 11 districts and charter schools. Assistance is provided to Bilingual/ESL program directors, coordinators, administrators, specialists, and classroom teachers.
We are happy to assist you with compliance and instructional technical assistance.
Our professional learning offerings provide opportunities for participants to experience and practice learned skills that focus on instructional strategies that develop listening, speaking, reading, and writing proficiency.
- Texas Education Agency updates
- Language Proficiency Assessment Committee (LPAC)
- State assessments (TELPAS and STAAR)
- Research-based instructional strategies for bilingual education and ESL
- Program Implementation Training and Coaching
- Performance Management for Bilingual and ESL Programs
- Content-Based Language Instruction
- Spanish literacy in bilingual programs
- Certification exam preparation for the ESL Supplemental 154, Bilingual Supplemental 164, and Bilingual Target Language Proficiency Test
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to verify that all links are operational and information is accurate, appropriate and of high quality. It is the responsibility of the user to preview external links and content before presenting to other audiences.