Data Reporting Compliance
2020 DRCU Compliance Review Timeline
- 11 – LRDV TAA Posted
- 12 – 2020 Leaver Records Data Reporting Compliance Reviews Posted in ISAM
- 25 – DDV TAA Posted
- 26 – 2020 Discipline Data Reporting Compliance Reviews Posted in ISAM
- 1 – 2020 Leaver Records Data Reporting Compliance Reviews Due in ISAM
- 7 – 2020 Discipline Data Reporting Compliance Reviews Due in ISAM
PEIMS Data Standards
- Texas Education Data Standards (TEDS) Appendix D Leavers
- Texas Education Data Standards (TEDS) Appendix E (Discipline)
Identified LEAs are expected to (a) validate and document their data are correct and address any identified potential program implementation concerns found during the process, or (b) improve local data collection and submission procedures if the LEA’s identification occurred because of incorrect data. The DRCU will make compliance review forms available to LEAs through the ISAM application. ISAM is only accessible to authorized users.
Each form has two sections:
1. Background and Purpose
- Outlines DRCU’s charge;
- Reviews PBM, LRDV, and particular indicator information; and
- Defines DRCU's overall expectations for compliance reviews.
2. Required Steps
- Designate a Data Reporting Compliance (DRC) contact in ISAM.
- Perform a Student-Level Data Review.*
- Respond to the Needs Assessment Survey (varies from three to six prompts).
- Submit Required Documentation.
- Develop a Corrective Action Plan (CAP), ONLY IF REQUESTED.