The School Breakfast Program (SBP) and National School Lunch Program (NSLP) provide healthy meals to Texas students in public and private schools as well as residential child care institutions.
USDA Proposed Rule
Find out more here.
2022 P-EBT Summer Updates & Materials
Changes Since the 9/29 Webinar
Districts and private schools will no longer separate the school year (SY) 2021-2022 students and the newly eligible students using two different file name conventions.
- SY 2021-2022 subset of students – upload using file name convention of 123456_2022_S3_File1.csv
- Newly eligible subset of students – upload using file name convention of 123456_2022_S3_NEFile1.csv
- Upload both subsets of students using the file name convention of 123456_2022_S3_File1.csv.
- Remember that multiple files can be uploaded if needed – File1, File2, etc.
- The NEFile1 naming convention is no longer valid
- If files are uploaded using the NEFile1 naming convention, TEA will contact PEIMS ESCs to ask districts to delete any students uploaded using the NEFile1 file name and re-upload with the correct file name. TDA will contact private schools to do the same. At this point in time, it is too late to make changes to the system to reject files using the NEFile1 naming convention.
- Summer 2022 Upload Presentation for ESCs and Vendors – UPDATED 10/06/2022
- P-EBT Upload Guide Summer 22 – UPDATED 10/05/2022
- P-EBT Summer 2022 Upload Template 08.29.2022
- 9/29/2022 Webinar Recording
Thank you for your continued support of the P-EBT program. Email PEBT@texasagriculture.gov with any questions.
USDA OVS Posters
Download your line posters here.
ESC Region 11 Child Nutrition Class Schedule for SY2022-23
Register for the classes here.
TRS CN Worksheet
Need help figuring out the TRS contributions? Check out this Excel spreadsheet.
Updated October 3, 2022
Please check the formulas to ensure accuracy for your district.
- Elisha Bury
- Heather Morris
- Ashley Phillips
- Wendy Pyne
This product was funded by USDA/TDA. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.