Instructor Training Center Information
ESC Region 11 Instructor Training Center provides initial instructor training and ongoing professional development (PD). Each academy may choose any Instructor Training Center to meet their needs based upon availability, curriculum, cost, etc. Academies are not required to associate with only one ITC.
ESC Region 11’s Instructor Training Center (ITC) provides initial training and follows up with 12 months of technical support. Our center also provides ongoing Professional Development (PD) through a variety of methods.
Why choose ESC Region 11 Instructor Training Center?
- ESC Region 11 has provided instructor training since 1999 and has a long history with the Cisco Networking Academy program.
- Our instructor trainers have diverse skills, and many years of experience teaching academy students and instructors.
- Email, phone, collaboration tools such as ZOOM and/or WebEx for virtual meetings, record sessions, and instant messenger are some of the tools that are used to communicate with instructor trainees.
- Flexible training is available year-round to assist teachers in being ready and prepared to begin teaching IT Essentials, CCNA: R&S, DevNet, CCNP, and Network Security curricula. Flex-entry and flex-exit are honored, with the expectation of instructors completing a course within 3 months.
- In-person training classes for new instructors are offered multiple times a year by local instructors.
- Other training options include remote online training, blended online/in-person training, and Fast Track training for qualified candidates.
- Instructors who complete training at ESC Region 11’s ITC will receive one year of instructor support, following the training.
Training Fees (as of October 2020)
Curriculum Fee IT Essentials $550 IT Essentials Fast Track $300 CCNA R&S Courses: Intro to Networks $550 SRWE $550 ENSA $550 CCNA Fast Track $300 CyberOps Associate $550 DevNet Associate $550 CCNP courses (per class) $1000 Network Security $1000