The Federal Perkins Grant provides formula allocations for Local Education Agencies (LEAs) to more fully develop the academic, technical, and employability skills of secondary education students who elect to enroll in a CTE program. LEA's must demonstrate that they are fulfilling requirement for use of funds with the Perkins Grant award and other funds. This video series provides resources to support LEAs with completing their Perkins local application of funds.
- Perkins Planning Amounts 2022-2023
- Perkins Planning Amounts 2021-2022
- Perkins Program Guidelines
- How to Complete the PS3350
- How to Complete PS3012 Perkins Local Application
- PS3012 Perkins Local Application Word Template
- Perkins Application Training Videos
- Required Uses of Perkins V Funds
** Note Region 11 was approved on January 5, 2022 to offer Geospatial Engineering and Land Surveying Regional Program of Study beginning in the 2022-2023 school year.