Region 11 Benefits Co-op
The ESC Region 11 Benefits Co-op was formed to assist school districts and charter schools in providing a broad selection of voluntary benefits to their employees at a competitive cost. The selected Third Party Administrator for the Co-op is Financial Benefit Services (FBS) of Richardson, which has a long history in Co-op services in other areas of Texas.
Governance of the Co-op is by a Board comprised of designates from each participating entity.
The voluntary benefits and providers offered by the Co-op are, but not limited to:
Life, Disability, and Accident Insurance
- Basic Life & Term Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance through Loyal American
- Cancer Plans through American Public Life
- Disability Plans through Unum Provident
- Vision Plans through Block Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts through MGM
- DMHO through Guardian
- PPO through Cigna with Hi-Lo Options