Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment - CLNA
CLNA SUBMITTED TO TEA SPRING OF 2022. (Bi-annual submission)
CLNA released in TEAL Special Collections 2.7.2022 and submission is due 5.6.2022.
- Must successfully submit a CLNA in order to access Perkins Application in June release.
- PDF of the 2022-2023 CLNA
- Recorded Power Point presentation 2022-2023 CLNA - February 2022
The LMI data needed to complete the CLNA is available on TEA’s CTE website. Districts may navigate to the TEA CTE website from the main CTE page by clicking on the Perkins card, then Labor Market Information 2020-2030. WDA lists the LMI. The statewide data is listed as “Regional Labor Market Information WDA 0.” Here is a direct link to the LMI data: LWDA Labor Market Information and Resources | Texas Education Agency.
Texas CLNA Guide Book
- Link to Nontraditional CTE Course list. (It says Perkins IV on the top, but it is the most recent release.)
- 2021-2022 Perkins Allotment list( 2022-2023 will not be released until April or May, so we must currently use this document, the first column amount before reallocation.)
Fall 2021 CLNA Presentation
Sample answers to CLNA questions for your reference.
Link to a sample google document to gather stakeholder input for CLNA. **You MUST make a copy if you want to edit or distribute it for local use.
Do NOT share this document for feedback, only share your personal saved copy.
Region 11 SSA members questionnaire, must provide information for the shared portions of CLNA submission completed by the ESC.
Here is the state baseline data.
Labor Market Data:
***You must successfully submit a CLNA in order to be eligible to apply for Perkins funds for 2022-2023.****