The Early Childhood Data System (ECDS) is used by the TEA to collect voluntary and state-mandated early childhood data which informs school districts, communities, and early childhood programs about the effectiveness of kindergarten, prekindergarten, Head Start, and community-based licensed childcare programs.
- ECDS PowerPoint September, 2021
- ECDS Pre-K Funding Source Required for Summer Submission 21/22
- PK Eligibility Funding Codes TWEDS
- ECDS PK Submission Guide (May 2023)
- ECDS PK Submission Quick Reference
- TAA ECDS for KG Data, Public & Private PK Providers (September 2022)
- PK-2nd Grade Instrument Key Dates SY 2022-2023