The Early Childhood Data System (ECDS) is used by the TEA to collect voluntary and state-mandated early childhood data which informs school districts, communities, and early childhood programs about the effectiveness of kindergarten, prekindergarten, Head Start, and community-based licensed childcare programs.
- ECDS PowerPoint September, 2021
- ECDS Pre-K Funding Source Required for Summer Submission 21/22
- PK Eligibility Funding Codes TWEDS
ECDS PK Webinar (May 2022)
- ECDS PK 4 Assessment Specifications (May 2022)
- ECDS PK Submission Guide (May 2022)
- ECDS PK Submission Quick Reference