State Performance Plan Indicators
This page is dedicated to current information, instructions, and guidance related to State Performance Plan Indicators 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, and 14.
- Information regarding each indicator can be accessed by selecting a menu item on the left.
- Information related to SPP data collection can be found on the TEA State Performance Plan Indicators webpage.
- Remember: SPP submissions may be required even if you have no students to report.
- Texas - RDA district reports - ECSE Service Location Code (SPP 6)
- Federal - SPP district profile reports - provides annual summary reports for districts.
- Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process SPP 7 - Virtual: May 19, 2022
- State Performance Plan (SPP) Indicator 13: Overview for Data Collection - Virtual: April 29, 2022
All Districts and Charter Schools, contact any team member for technical assistance regarding the indicators.