Texas COVID Learning Acceleration Supports (TCLAS) is a set of funding and targeted supports available to Local Education Agencies (LEAs) to accelerate student learning in the wake of COVID-19, utilizing state and federal funds. To streamline accessing supports, TCLAS is available in one streamlined application to LEAs.
The TCLAS Grant Application is due by August 20, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. CST
TCLAS provides districts access to:
What is included in TCLAS?
The Five Learning Acceleration Funding and Support Areas
Innovative School Models
TCLAS will be the only application process in 2021-2022 for many popular TEA initiatives including:
- Additional Days School Year Planning and Execution Program (ADSY PEP)
- Blended Learning Grant Program (BLGP)
- COVID Recovery Instructional Materials Support Initiative (CRIMSI)
- Grow Your Own (GYO)
- Math Innovation Zones (MIZ)
- Pathways in Technology Early College High School (P-TECH)
- Resilient School Support Program (RSSP)
- School Action Fund (SAF)
- Strong Foundations Grant from House Bill 4545
- Support and Subsidies for Tutoring Programs
- Teacher Residency and Staffing Models
LEAs interested in any of the above initiatives should apply through the TCLAS application.