Certificates will be issued weekly.
After course conclusion, if the participant has completed all of the required course activities, their name will be submitted to Region 11’s Registration Office. The transcript should reflect credit(s) received in accordance with the Statutory Compliance courses which they have successfully completed.
You can access your transcript by following these steps:
- Navigate to our homepage - www.esc11.net
- Select Professional Learning at the top of the page.
- Select Sign In located in the top right-hand corner.
- Hover over My and select Transcript.
- In the right-hand column, click Evaluation.
- Fill out the evaluation and click Submit.
- To view your certificate, return to Transcript, and click Certificate.
Granting credit is a manual process, please allow one week for the certificate to appear in the transcript. If you do not see credit for a given course, confirm that you completed the course with an 80% or higher.