The 2018-2019 school year compliance courses are open for enrollment and will be available until May 1, 2019.
The 2019-2020 compliance bundle will include an additional course - EpiPen & Anaphylaxis. The courses will open for enrollment June 3, 2019, and close May 1, 2020.
Region 11 offers compliance training, at no additional cost, to district personnel who are members of the Instructional Solutions and Support contract. On average, each self-paced course will take approximately 30 minutes or less to complete. Districts will dictate which of the following session are required for their personnel:
- ADA Compliance for Online Content
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Bullying Prevention
- Child Abuse & Maltreatment
- EpiPen & Anaphylaxis (coming 2019-2020 school year)
- FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act
- Internet Safety
- Section 504
- Sexual Harassment
- Suicide Prevention
- Teen Dating Violence & Abuse
- Texas Educator's Code of Ethics
We recommend using Chrome or Firefox.