No H.323 video equipment? No problem!If you do not have an H.323 system but you have a decent quality webcam and standard high-speed internet service, we can provide you with a downloadable computer based solution free of charge. We will even walk you through the download and setup process to make sure you can get online with us, hassle-free!Zoom - a cloud based desktop videoconferencing solution that is available to all RETN members.
- Receive a specific number of PRO accounts based on district size. PRO users can schedule meetings and participants can access the meeting through traditional videoconferencing equipment, a computer, iPad, tablet, smart phone, or audio only via phone.
- Participants can be invited via email and with the click of a link they are in the meeting. Participants do NOT need to have an account or download anything in order to join the meeting.
- It is compatible with traditional videoconferencing systems (e.g. Polycom, Cisco, Lifesize, etc.)
- You can have up to 100 total participants in your Zoom meeting room.
- You can share your desktop and allow others to manipulate your documents.
- Breakout sessions are available with PRO account
- Recording available
We have the ability to have 300 folks in a meeting at one time. If you are interested in this service, please contact Kandi McAninch, 817-740-3697 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to request a specific day/time.Each RETN member district will receive a set number of PRO accounts based on student enrollment.
Enrollment # of PRO accounts
83K - 10K
9999 - 5K
1999 - 0
Additional PRO accounts can be purchased at cost listed below
To request Zoom accounts please fill out ZOOM FORM
Please contact Kandi McAninch, 817-740-3697 or email@example.com to request a district PRO Zoom account.