What is Canvas?
is the Learning Management System (LMS) that ESC Region 11 uses to provide online and blended learning opportunities.
What’s an LMS? An LMS is a web-based software application that delivers instruction in an online format. Students can work through content anywhere by simply logging on from a computer or mobile device. Instructors can administer, differentiate and manage instructional content, assess and identify individual learning needs, track student progress, and report student growth.
How Do I Log Into Canvas?
Participants taking an online or blended course from ESC Region 11 will first register
for the session at the ESC11 Professional Learning
site. Our registration system "communicates" with Canvas every 2 hours. Two hours after registration, you may log into the course in Canvas by following these steps:
- Go to https://esc11.instructure.com
- Enter your username, which is the email address you used to register for the course.
- Enter your password. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, you may reset it by clicking the Forgot Password? link.
Where Can I Get Help with Canvas?
- How-To: The Canvas Community has lots of helpful guides that explain everything you need to know for navigating the site and using the tools.
- Tech Support: Email ESC11's eLearning team at email@example.com or submit a ticket through the Canvas Help system, select report a problem.
How Can I Start Using Canvas with my Students?
School districts may purchase Canvas at a discounted price through the ESC Region 11 Administrative Services Contract. For information about purchasing Canvas, contact Teela Watson