Thank you so much for attending the webinar hosted by Microsoft on February 12. We plan on having monthly webinars to stay active with Microsoft and allow for questions directly with Microsoft. The following are links and questions to the information about the IT Academy and Microsoft Office Academic Course (MOAC) Curriculum.
Questions asked during the webinar:
- Powerpoint presentation
- MS ITA MOAC eBooks
- MS Online Learning Catalog 2015
- MOAC Language List
- MOAC Excel ITA Sample
- MS ITA PD MS Office 4 Steps to Certification
we purchase for a school students at that school can do lessons from home as
there a demo version for schools to review videos curriculum, etc?
- Included is a sample of MOAC but you can run through examples of video classes on MVA, choose O365 classes.
about district personnel? How are they counted? Do we need to associate them
with one of the schools?
- As long as the personnel is associated with the school site that owns an ITA license, they will be covered. All students, staff, educators and community (parents) are covered.
the parents of children at a campus be eligible as well?
there a printed list of languages available ?
- Included in the attached list
we did not use all 30 exams, would they roll over to the next year?
- No, year stamped no rollover
is the cost for additional exams?
- Varies but our certification provider is Certiport
we sign up for next year when can we actually start?
- Summer timeframe
they complete a course they get a cert plus they can test for certs Digital Literacy and Teaching with Technology have
digital certifications but content preps for certification, correct?
students have access at home?