The Microsoft IT Academy provides students with the future ready technology skills they need to be successful in college and a career.
- Building engaging classrooms while saving educators time
- Connecting with students and preparing for the future
- Creating communities
- Lowering costs for your organization
The Microsoft IT Academy helps bridge the skills gap by providing the curriculum, the training ground, and the validation of skills that college and career-bound students need to be successful. Academy content includes:
A Microsoft IT Academy license is required for each school location where students will be engaged with Microsoft IT Academy content, example: High School, Jr. High School, or Technology Center.Orders must be received by Katie Favara at ESC Region 11 by May 30th 2016 for deployment for the 2016-17 school year. The price per yearly IT Academy subscription is $1550.Katie Favara will be organizing and managing the ESC 11 partnership with Microsoft. Please direct all questions about the program to Katie.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Information Worker Online Learning Collections
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) and Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) E-Learning Collections
- Microsoft Press E-Reference Library
- Digital Microsoft Official Academic Courseware (MOAC) Books
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Marketing Materials and Collateral
- Certification Exams Starter Kit
Phone: (817) 740-7572