How to Attend a Live Webinar
If you registered for the webinar:
- Open the confirmation email that you received from ESC Region 11.
- Note any password that may be included in the confirmation email.
- Click the link provided in your confirmation email and follow the instructions for logging in.
- If the session is using Blackboard Collaborate, you will be prompted to download and install the Collaborate Launcher. Do this first if you have never installed it before. Be patient; this one-time installation may take a few minutes. If you have already installed the Launcher, you can go directly to the file that has been downloaded to your downloads folder.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to continue joining the session and set up your audio and video preferences.
- Wait for your session to begin.
If you lost the Confirmation email:Go to https://mis.esc11.net/myregistrations.asp and enter your ESC Region 11 Registration System login. This will take you to a list of all of your Registrations.
If you did not register:Contact the session facilitator to obtain access to the webinar.